Looking for different career opportunities? Want to enhance your skill set?
Then be sure to enrol in Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE 40110.
Presented by Kylie Cutten and partnered with Worklink this programme is vibrant, engaging and of the highest standards of excellence, making it one of the most exciting training and assessment courses available.
Expand your career opportunities and open new and exciting doors by enrolling in the next 7 day programme in Albany.
The next course is scheduled for 3—6 & 16—18 March, so make sure you get a place by registering your interest today.
Why Choose Us?
Small class sizes to ensure intensive tuition and support
Central training location (CBD)
Qualified trainer with 15 years experience
“Through delivering engaging context, excellent role modelling, encouragement and support, Kylie has ensured we’ve become great trainers.”
“This is the best course I have ever been on – and I have been on lots.”
- Facilitator presentation
- Group discussions and workshops
- Peer reviews
- Active participation
- Training activities
- Learning presentation
Units of Competency
- Design & develop learning programs
- Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- Make a presentation
- Plan assessment activities and processes
- Assess competence
- Participate in assessment validation
- Design and develop assessment tools
For more information contact Fiona on 08 9842 6789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org