How do I get my overseas qualification recognised?

You may be able to have qualifications attained overseas recognised in Australia.

The Overseas Qualification Unit (OQU) at Migration Services may be able to assist eligible migrants, who are permanent or temporary residents in WA, with recognition of their overseas gained qualifications and skills. This service is only available, free, to Western Australian residents.

The OQU can assess post-secondary qualifications including:

  • formal technical and vocational qualifications (Certificate IV and above); and

  • formal high education qualifications (bachelor degree and above).

Our Career Centre consultants can assist you to find out more - call them today on 13 64 64 - or visit the OQU website.