A Traineeship is a structured employment based training program that leads to gaining a nationally recognised qualification. Trainees may be full time, part time or school based.
We currently provide training for the following Traineeships:
- Certificate II in Business
- Certificate III in Business
We will work with the employer and trainee to:
- Prepare a training plan
- Explain and coordinate the assessment process
- Explain and arrange Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) based on previous training & experience
- Provide up to date learning resources.
Government subsidies may be available to employers. We can refer you to an Australian Apprenticeship Support Network Centre for more information or visit our Useful Links page to view other support organisations.
Traineeship fees do apply, however, concessions may be available and payment plans can be negotiated. Contact us to find out more.